The gym needs improvements. From a leaky roof to the warped, rotten ceiling and bleachers below, it is time to give the gym a little TLC. This year, the LMS PTA is raising both awareness and funds to make the necessary repairs to bring the gym back to its former splendor. These efforts include:
- Repairing or revising the roofing structure that is susceptible to water leakage due to its design
- Repairing or replacing warped and nail riddled seating in the bleachers
- Refinishing the worn hardwood surfaces of the bleachers
- Freshening up the paint on the walls
- Replacing the basketball goal height adjustment brackets
- Updating gym security
The LMS gymnasium is more than just an elementary school gym, as it services the recreational needs of the entire community. By making a donation, you can help ensure that the gym is able to service the needs of the school and the community.